Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I tried the Twists

There were 4 very happy men (DH, JB and my two bros-in-law) at my house this afternoon. They all managed to arrive just as the Twists were coming out of the oven and boy did we enjoy these yummy treats along with a cold glass of milk! I had to restrain myself from having seconds as we have yet to have dinner. The Twists were just a late afternoon snack and probably will be dessert and if there are any leftovers, a delicious breakfast pastry! Plain Ol' Vanilla has the recipe on her blog. I highly recommend trying it!

4 comments:

Plain Ol' Vanilla said...

Looks great. Sounds like the happy men gave it 5 stars!

Love,
Mom

Sweet Home Livin' said...

Yes, they did!

Anonymous said...

The funniest thing - I was looking at your yummy looking picture of Twists and a few minutes later thought, "They look so good I can almost smell them!" Then I realized I had a cinnamon stick candle burning. Yum, yum those twists DO smell good!

TRBC Ladies' Fellowship said...

I tried them too! They got great reviews, but yours are much prettier!
Love, T