Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Iced Coffee

While my sister was out visiting she made a batch of iced coffee and I have to say after that I had the bug make some more. Well I did a little searching and I found a great Iced Mocha recipe at allrecipes.com . My DH really likes this and I have made it quite a few times since finding this recipe.

Iced Mocha
1 1/2 c. strong coffee
2 c. milk
1/4 c. chocolate syrup
1/4 c. sugar

Freeze coffee in ice cube trays then blend ingredients in the blender.

I don't freeze the coffee instead I just add 3-4 ice cubes. I also recommend that you don't use all the sugar as I found it to be a bit to sweet.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Gumbo Lily said...

It's going to be a warm afternoon here today so my coffee will be iced....hold the chocolate and sugar.

Jody