At 7:37am the temperature reads 19 degrees with clear skies. The expected high is 32 with tonight's low of 15. Chilly!!!! Believe me I have the fire roaring and will be very bundled up before I take the doggie for a walk and break the ice on the animal's water! Sure is different then S.C.
3 comments:
It sounds like winter has come to you! And guess what? Winter arrived here today too! It's raining! Oh glorious rain. Soup's cooking in the crockpot, CHristmas music is on, Christmas cards ready for my hands to address. Packages to wrap and gifts to finish.
Bundle up sweetie! BTW, your pics capture the beauty!
Love,
Mom
BRRRR!
We too had frost this morning. The grass over by the oak trees looked like it had snowed. A rarity for us.
It didn't last long. However, I am wearing layers to keep warm here in So. Ca.
We are to have more rain during this week. The garden is loving it.
Love Grandma G
Post a Comment