Thursday, February 17, 2011

Now 6 months old

It's hard to believe but it's true, today Liesel is 6 months old.  Where has the time gone. How can she be half a year old already?  I don't know if I'm ready for her to grow up so fast?!  Well regardless she is so the best I can do is capture the moments and enjoy each and every one of them!

So what's been accomplished in 6 months:
-She has her two bottom teeth
-Loves to help mommy text and type on the computer
-Can roll over from her front to back and her back to front
-Is now sleeping in her big girl crib
-Has taken her first plane trip
-Puts everything in her mouth
-Loves interacting with people
-Is in size 3 diapers
-Now takes a bath in the sink instead of the little baby tub and
-She can almost sit up straight without falling over


Here's a few pictures from this last month!

Playing with Callie

First bath in the sink


Tummy time


I ran downstairs and when I returned Liesel had nicely folded
herself up in her playmat! It didn't seem to bother her.
She was happily playing with the tag!

The hat is a little big but she just had to try it on!

Mamie made this shirt for Liesel



Playing with dolly on the rug that Grandma A made





Foot in mouth


What a sweetie!

4 comments:

Plain Ol' Vanilla said...

She is a sweetie! You're such a sweet, dear mommy!

Love,
Mamie

Anonymous said...

I will be the first to comment this time, it looks like.....every single picture is precious and such a great representation of her fun and sweet personality! I love her soooo much. I am so happy she has such dear parents who love her soooo much! Gramma A.

Hint of Grace said...

She is SO adorable!!

Jeanine said...

What great pictures of precious Leisel! I especially love her folded up act...how fun!