Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pears, Prunes, and a Sippy cup


Someone gave this little food processor
to us for a wedding gift and it works perfect
for making baby food!


Pears, yummy good!


Little Miss Prune face


She sure liked them!


"So Mom what kindof toy is this?" 


"I think I'm suppose to put this part in my mouth!"
Yes, we have entered a new phase in life, the exploration of new foods!

And on a side note Liesel had her 6 month check up today and she now weighs 17lbs. 2oz and is 26 inches long.  She's right in the 75th percentile!

3 comments:

Gumbo Lily said...

What fun, exploring new foods and sippy devices. Liesel is so cute, I just want to smooch those cheeks.

Jody

Plain Ol' Vanilla said...

Oh I just want to pick her up and kiss that 'pruney' face! Love you!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Once again, she is adorable! Thanks so much for sharing these pictures.
Grandma G loves them.