What's been going on...
-My DH and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary. (Sure love you Sweetie!)
-DH and I went away for two nights to the coast. We had a wonderful time hiking, talking and relaxing.
-JB's last baseball game was last week. (Yippee, we have our evenings back!)
-All the haying is done and in! (We got the last load in the night before it rain!)
-Liesel turned 11 months (One month away from being a one year old.)
-Our deck railing is almost completed
-My DH went clamming with a friend. I now get to try my hand at making homemade clam chowder!
-And I know there are a few other things I'm forgetting. On the bummer side my computer decided to retire (without much warning) so I've been using my DH's. The only problem with his is I can't download pictures, which then translates to not being able to post pictures. I do have a few pictures on my phone that I've been able to forward to my email so until we get a new computer that will have to do!
![]() |
| Liesel at 11 months |


1 comment:
What a doll!. Love, Grandma G
Post a Comment