![]() |
| Hey check out my "hand socks" aka mittens |
![]() |
| What a beautiful day to be outside! |
![]() |
| It is amazing how fast she can unload my drawers! |
![]() |
| Do you like my morning "do?" |
![]() |
| Going on a walk with Daddy |
![]() |
| Playing in Mommy's raked leaves |
![]() |
| Our 1st frost |
![]() |
| Look Mommy I'm wearing one of your aprons! |
![]() |
| Mommy's thrift store $1 finds. |
![]() |
| Riding with Daddy |
![]() |
| Love that smile! |
![]() |
| Burning our leaves |
![]() |
| Trying to eat the rocks. Why she likes to do that I don't know! |
![]() |
| Helping Daddy with chores. |















1 comment:
Dear Sweet Family, I love love love all these pictures! They are full of God's richest blessings....family, baby, the changing seasons.....all reflections of Him our Great God and Creator. Love you all, Grammy B.
Post a Comment