Tuesday, January 3, 2012

December in Review

Once again I've been a bad blogger.  December has come and gone and I've hardly posted!  Well December has been a very busy month like it has been for most of you so here are some pictures to review the month! (I apologize for there being so many pictures but just look as it as making up for all the pictures I would have posted if I had been keeping up with my blogging! :)

She got up there all by herself and was quite proud of the fact!


Notice her arms are crossed.  She's not mad but she recently started doing this.

Wearing Mommy's apron

My DH ground 75lbs of game meat and made it all into summer sausages! (This is only 1 of the 3 tubs full of meat!) It was quite the project but worth all the work.

Picking out our Christmas Tree


One of our hens hatched a chick but unfortunately it only lived about 1 1/2 weeks

Brr!  We had a couple cold days but at least they were dry!

The creek behind our house

Drinking milk out of a glass like a big girl


Making cookies

The goodies from a Christmas tea my Mother-in-law & I put on

Liesel's stocking in the making

The completed project

I set up my sewing station up stairs & love that I can leave it up all the time!

Christmas Day



My DH's Aunt made these yummy bear claws for Christmas day.
Liesel went to her 1st museum during our Christmas break.  She found the animals quite fascinating!
Big Kitty!

Watching the fish

Our 16 month old!

1 comment:

Plain Ol' Vanilla said...

My Heart is warmed to overflowing!

Her Mamie