Our piggies our getting bigger and bigger and bigger. Right now the 7 of them eat about one bag of pig food a day! They really do live up to there name! :) About a month ago we moved them to a bigger area which they love. I can now watch them run (and yes pigs can run) around, root under the apple tree, take a bath in a mud puddle and snort and squeal to their hearts content. They are funny animals and I do get a kick out of them. Strangely enough they're rather entertaining! Liesel loves watching the piggies and I know she's going to miss them when they go to their "new home" at the beginning of next month. Liesel will especially miss Lulu who is the runt of the bunch and the only pig with a name.
 |
| Callie and Liesel checking on the pigs |
 |
| "Here piggy, piggy" eat a flower |
1 comment:
Awwww. Cute big piggies.
Post a Comment