Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mushrooms, Toadstools, and Shrooms

With all the rain that we have been getting little mushrooms have started to poke there little heads up all over the field that I walk in with Callie. Here are a few pictures of the different shrooms that I've seen on my walk.

Doesn't this one look like a flower?



Can you just see little fairies dancing around the toadstools!



Callie is sniffing this big mushroom!



This is on top of a mole hill.



This is my absolute favorite shroom picture!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura, YOu certainly have some
interesting things to discover while you and Callie walk. Each season seems to present something new. Thanks for sharing.

Love, Grandma Goudy

The Beauty of the Lord said...

If I were a fairy, I would use the toadstools as unbrellas to keep those water drops off!

Gumbo Lily said...

Great photos. Do you have a mushroom field book?

Jody

Sweet Home Livin' said...

No Jody I don't. With all the differnt kinds of shrooms I've been seeing maybe that is something I should invest in!