Thursday, December 18, 2008

Is that Snow?!?!


Yes, we had snow in our yard today. My DH told me that isn't very typical but then again the weather has been different all this past year. The spring was late in coming and there hasn't been as much rain as normal for the fall and winter. (Believe me I'm not complaining at all!) This weeks weather has been much colder than this sunshine girl has been use to. On Monday it never got above 30 degrees and Tuesday it didn't get above 20 degrees. As long as I layered up it was no big deal. I didn't let it stop me from talking Callie out on a walk!


Here are a few more pictures of the yard with snow!



This a picture of our backyard.





This is the path leading up to our front door.

I wish I could say I was home to witness the snow falling but I was up with my DH at his job site hanging out with him as he cleared the roads of snow. We had plenty of beautiful snow to see. We took Callie along with us and she really enjoyed playing in the snow!!



Here is a picture of our drive up to my DH's job. Breathtaking isn't it!


Honestly I can't say I mind the snow except if I have to drive on it. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowee LK! How beautiful! I was hoping you would post some pics. Now when are you getting out for those snow-driving lessons?

Love,
Mom

Sweet Home Livin' said...

Well, actually...I drove LR's pickup down part of the road as LR drove the grader ahead of us. Of course I was in 4 wheel drive and in the lowest possible gear. I have to say it wasn't to bad! The key is to take it really slow! :)

The Beauty of the Lord said...

Ok, the last pic is just the epitome of a winter wonderland!

Gumbo Lily said...

Did you wear your new Carhart coat in the chilly weather! (your mom told me about it) Happy Winter!

Jody