He really is a cute guy and even though I was tempted to keep him I decided to let him go! I have no clue how the frog got in the house. I wonder if maybe Callie brought it in. Hmmm!
Bye little froggy!
This frog was just another sign that spring is here. Our tulips are blooming and the cherry trees are just starting to show white and pink flowers. Here is a Smilebox with pictures from this last week, and yes the snakes are real. My DH took those pictures as I won't get that close. The snakes are harmless but I still didn't care to get that close even with the zoom!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |


3 comments:
Morning Laura, I woundn't enjoy an unexpected guest, like a frog in my kitchen. I'm sure he is happier outside. Your winter planting is showing the fruits of your labor. You must really enjoy being outside to enjoy their beauty. Keep on, keeping on. Love Grandma G
Cute lil frog! Love your new spring banner.
Jody
Hi Friend!
I love your frog. I wish my kids would find one like that in our house!!! I loved your spring smilebox. I think my favorite photo was the close-up of the grass! I love green grass!.
Have a wonderful week with your special visitor!
Love you and your DH lots.
Love, KM and goofy family (very true lately)
Post a Comment