For the last several days I've had the pleasure of hanging my clothes out to dry! There's something so neat about seeing it wave in the breeze!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Laura, I remember those days, when there wasn't a choose. Kinda hard when you worked including half-day Saturday. Came home to do laundry, that wouldn't dry before night fall. YUCK! Thank goodness for dryers. Love GrandmaG
Dear Laura, I remember those days, when there wasn't a choice. Kinda hard when you worked including half-day Saturday. Came home to do laundry, that wouldn't dry before night fall. YUCK! Thank goodness for dryers. Love GrandmaG
A Christian wife of an incredibly, wonderful and Godly man, and mother of two busy kiddos, who are happily making their home together in the Pacific Northwest!
"Trust in the Lord, and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the Lord, And he shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, And He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light, And your justice as the noonday. Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him;"
3 comments:
Dear Laura, I remember those days, when there wasn't a choose.
Kinda hard when you worked including half-day Saturday. Came home to do laundry, that wouldn't dry before night fall. YUCK!
Thank goodness for dryers. Love GrandmaG
Dear Laura, I remember those days, when there wasn't a choice.
Kinda hard when you worked including half-day Saturday. Came home to do laundry, that wouldn't dry before night fall. YUCK!
Thank goodness for dryers. Love GrandmaG
I really love hanging out the laundry and the smell is beyond compare. I see a cute lil clothespin bag there!
Jody
Post a Comment