Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our Garden

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: In the Garden
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

6 comments:

Plain Ol' Vanilla said...

Oh my goodness! It's so beautiful and fruitful (even if they're veggies!). Can't wait to see, pick and partake with you. :<)

Love you,
Mom

The Beauty of the Lord said...

Well I'm gasping at the header photos and drooling at the garden pix. Well I'll just pick my little self off the floor now....:)
Totally lovin it!

Sweet Home Livin' said...

Wow I never knew veggies could have such a dramatic affect! ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow and more wows! You go country girl!
Love, T

Anonymous said...

Wow, when did you start your garden?! Tomatoes already?!?! Amazing and beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a magnificent picture (at the top of your blog). Where in the world is it? :)