It sure is hard to believe that we are now official 4 months along. Only 6 months to go! I had a doctor's appointment and got to hear our little ones heartbeat and even a few kicks. The doctor also scheduled me for an ultrasound the end of next month, so now my DH can see our little one. We're excited to see our growing baby!
Other than that, things have been going well for me. My morning sickness seems to be mostly gone. (Hence the weight I gained between my last doctor's visits.) There are a few things that still turn my stomach a little so I try to avoid them, cooking bacon being one of them! Also in the last few days my tummy has seemed to all of a sudden popped out more. Not many people would notice but I sure have. I'm still able to fit into my larger jeans so I'm not big enough for maturity pants but I know that will come!!!
Jesus loves me!
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment