Last night I was sitting on the couch eating my before bed snack when I felt a hard kick. Now I've been feeling movement here and there but this one was a strong one. I put my hand on my tummy to see if I could feel it from the outside and would you believe it I did! As I turned to my DH to tell him and she kicked a 3rd time. I grab my hubby's hand and placed it where she had kicked before. We only had to wait a few more seconds and she gave off a powerful kick! My DH was completely amazed by the whole thing! She did it again a little later in the evening. It wasn't quite as strong but he was still able to feel her. Man, if this is what it's like at 19 weeks I can't imagine what it will be like 2-3 months from now! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment