Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tip-Toeing Through the Tulips

Today my DH took me out on a date to a tulip farm. The sight was just breath-taking! There were so many beautiful varieties and colors. I took lots of pictures but one still can't capture the beauty of it all. There was just so much to take in!

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: The Tulip Farm
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
This greeting card personalized with Smilebox

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very very lovely. I had a similar encounter with the California lilacs-ceanothus this week in the Santa Ynez Mts and valley.

Anonymous said...

What town or community was this farm of tulips near. What direction did you go? Love Grandma G.

Anonymous said...

We were happy to see you had such a wonderful day!
Much love to you both!
The M Family from F

Gumbo Lily said...

Amazing! I love your new tulip-y banner too.

Jody