Saturday, February 25, 2012

A New Light

When my husband asked me a couple weeks ago what I would like for my birthday I had to stop and think. "You know I would be happy to find a light to put in the kitchen where the hole is in the ceiling. :)"

The hole in the ceiling

The hole in the middle of the kitchen ceiling was there when my husband bought the house.  He wired it for a light as it was just a hole put in by the previous owners, who probably had the goal of wiring it but well that didn't happen.  So 4 plus years later there is still a hole.  I've gotten kindof use to it so I forget its there.

As you can see we have other lights but....

So on my birthday we headed down to the local hardware store and picked out a light.  We have canned lights in the kitchen so this is more of additional/decorative light.  We both like it and its sure nice to have the hole gone not to mention the extra brightness!

The new light
  Thank you Sweetie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

True love!
T

Diane said...

what a great birthday gift!