Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A New Dresser

Since Liesel and the little guy will be sharing a room I've been doing a little reorganizing!  I've been needing to get a dresser to put in the room because if you remember Liesel's dresser was rubbermaid drawers in the closest below the changing station.  That has worked wonderfully but now that we're adding another one to the the room (and Liesel's clothes are getting bigger) it's time for a bigger dresser.  I've been keeping my eyes open at garage sales, on Craig's list, and second hand furniture stores.  Well over two weeks ago I found a dresser I really liked but it was a little more than what I wanted to pay and it looked like it was going to be to big for the space we had, so I didn't get it.  Four days later I went to the store again to see if it was still there and if so to get the exact measurements and take a picture of it.  Well it would fit the space so I figured I'd try and talk the owner down a little.  Five days later I went in.  It was still there so I bartered with the owner and got it for cheaper than the asking price.



I have to say it looks better than I even thought and blends great with all the different wood colors in the room!




Now to move all Liesel's clothes into it and continue reorganizing the room!

3 comments:

Country Chronicle said...

This look identical to my old dresser!!!! I wonder if the lady who bought it from me got rid of it? It looks so nice in their room! So glad you found it.

Sweet Home Livin' said...

Hmm I wonder! Wouldn't that be funny if it was! :)

D&B said...

A lovely addition! God even provides just the right dresser.Lots of love! She will have so much fun helping put her clothes away. Love, NaMaw=)