![]() |
| 36 weeks |
Ok so right now its more like 36 weeks and 4 days but I haven't had much time to post. As of my last Dr. visit, which was a week ago Monday, I have started to dilate a little. In some ways that doesn't mean baby is going to come right away. With Zayah I started slowly dilating 26 days before he was born. It does mean baby is getting closer to making her appearance in the world and my Dr. told me as long as I made it to 36 weeks I was okay to have the baby anytime. So now its the waiting game. My energy level has been up and down but mostly up at this point for which I am very grateful. I have my hospital bag packed except for last minute items, newborn clothes in the drawers, newborn diapers ready and my DH is almost finished with the bunk beds. So now we just take each day at a time and enjoy the time I have with my other 2 little ones before there are 3! :)
| The bunk beds just need to be sanded and painted with finish coat |
| Playing in the mud and puddles |
| Baby's quilt layout minus the side borders |


No comments:
Post a Comment