Sunday, March 9, 2014

Spring Pictures

No baby yet!  We're still waiting.  It's probably a good thing because the kids and I have been fighting colds for the last week.  Hopefully we are on the recovery side of things but it seems to want to hang on. I figure this little gal will make her appearance when she's good and ready!  And so far she's not ready! :)

I thought I'd share with you a few fun spring photos that I've taken over the last two weeks.  It's been mostly rainy but we had about 2 1/2 days of beautiful weather that we had to get out in!



A puddle

We had three new baby goats but two didn't make it.  Zayah wants to "hold them."
Our farm girl feeding the goats

Little Stockings




My DH also finished the kids bunk beds and they slept in them last night.  They love them!

1 comment:

Plain Ol' Vanilla said...

Click, click, click--keep those photos comin' sweetie. We LOVE them!

Mom