Let me take the next couple of days to introduce you to the additional members of my DH and my family. When I met my DH he already had two additional members of his family and when I married him they became members of my family.
Meet Monk….Monk is a sweet face donkey who is somewhat scared of women and kids but once he warms up to them he is fine. He and I have actually hit it off well (I’m sure the carrot I give him every morning has something to do with that!) Since coming back from our honeymoon I have tried to go out in the pasture with him, halter, and groom him. My goal is to get him comfortable with me and not be so skittish. Now that we have spent more time together when I’m in the corral he will follow me around like a dog. Pretty cute!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment