Monday, August 11, 2008

Very Thoughtful

I have to say I think I have an absolutely wonderful husband. Now I know that I'm somewhat bias but I know that there are many around that know him that would agree!

This is just a small example of his thoughtfulness. I had been a little down on Friday. With so many changes (getting married, moving etc.) it shouldn't be to big of a surprise. When talking on the phone during the day with my DH, he was very good at reminding me that it is going to be a process. Fast forward to Saturday afternoon. DH and I had been working on cleaning out the basement and getting the trash ready for the dump. I needed to use the restroom so I ran inside to the bathroom and look what I found there!!


My dear, sweet husband surprised me with some flowers and kisses! He is such a wonderfully thoughtful guy and very creative! (I'm not saying that my DH has to do these types of things to be a wonderful guy-He already is a wonderful guy-it's just a little something that he did that proved to me even more his wonderfulness!) I am sure blessed to have him as my husband!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh...how sweet! I talked with your mom today...great to hear how wonderful marriage has been for you :)
I am looking forward to following your blog!
Love, Tracy

Anonymous said...

Yep! God gave you a sweetie! Random acts of kindness make a good marriage, great! (and great fun too!)

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

What a thoughtful man you have! It just makes me smile. I love keeping updated on how things are with you guys!
love,
Grace

Charming Simplicity said...

Awww, how sweet! I love seeing the way he loves you. He is such a precious, precious gift.

Gumbo Lily said...

What a blessing.
Enjoy the journey.

Jody