I'll admit it, I'm hooked on Smilebox!!! I have found that it is much easier and quicker to send several pictures at a time using Smilebox. Plus at this point it's as scrapbooky and I get with my photos. If you've never tried it I recommend you give it a go. There are many different formats and music that one can choose from. You can pay for the service if you want pictures sent without any ads but I find it works just as well with the free version. Here's one of the Smileboxes I put together using some of the snow pictures I took back in December. Enjoy!!!
2 comments:
Oh dearie,
This so beautiful! It's fun for me to have a peek from the winter time perspective. And that Jasper and Monk--what a pair they are!
I think I'll give Smilebox a try too.
Love,
Mom
Laura,
That was beautiful and brought a smile to my morning! Thank you.
Love, T
Post a Comment