Thursday, January 29, 2009

Meet the Calves

On Monday the boy my DH mentors, JB got a calf. This calf is staying with our calf so let me introduce you to all the calves now that they all have names.

This Valentine which is our calf. I know I posted pictures of him before but here he is again!




This little one is JB's calf, Buddy. He was born Monday morning and we picked him up that evening!





These next two calves are my brother-in-law, DN's.


Poncho

and Lefty.




It's quite a cute collection of calves and I will say they all eat like pigs! Especially Poncho! DN comes up every morning before school and we feed them together and then we feed them again in the evening along with my DH. It has been a neat experience for this gal!

4 comments:

Gumbo Lily said...

What a great new adventure for you! Do you use the powdered calf milk?

Valentine is a QT pie.

Jody

Anonymous said...

They are precious!!! Do you wear overalls when you feed them :)
T

The Beauty of the Lord said...

LOVE the backround pic sis!

Sweet Home Livin' said...

Yes, we use the powdered calf milk and they sure like it!! As for wearing overalls not yet, but I do have a pair of windpants that I wear everytime we feed them. They are quite messy eaters!