Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Recent Happenings

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: A Special Report
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

5 comments:

Plain Jane said...

I loved it!! A perfect way to announce to the world this happy news. Obviously, your folks are thrilled too. We love, love love you guys! M.I.L.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! The Learning Center group from your pre-married days are thrilled for you and can't wait to hear and learn more about the big event.
Stay well. Keep those creative juices flowing. Your photos are beautiful.
Cynthia K

Gumbo Lily said...

I'm tearing up! What a fun way to give the news of a wee one coming into the world. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!!

God bless you and your lil one.
Jody

Hint of Grace said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! Your mom and mom-in-law are TOO funny!! :)

Anonymous said...

We so enjoyed watching this! Thank you for sharing and congratulations to you!!! We will be praying for you and for your little one. :)

Mike and Marygrace