
Today I went in for my doctor's visit and much to my surprise I received my first ultrasound. What an amazing sight to behold. Our little one was wiggling and turning all over the monitor. (I wonder if that is just a sampling of what is to come?!). The baby gave quite the show as it turned completely around several times and even appeared to wave. Our babe measured 3.5 cm and had a heart beat of 118 bpm. It was such a delight to watch and I only wish my hubby would have been there to see it but at least I have the pictures to show him! As I watched the baby moving I was again struck with awe at our marvelous Creator who is knitting this little one in my womb. It is amazing!!!

9 comments:
That is a great picture. I better introduce myself. I'm Becky's sister in law Diane and we are due around the same time. My ultrasound picture at 8 weeks just looked like fuzz, but the heart beat was 170 bpm. If the wives tale is correct, I'm having a girl and your having a boy :) I'm due Aug. 27th. sounds like we are feeling about the same too.
...by far the most delicious picture I am ever seen! Say cheese little Kiwi!
Hi Diane,
Congratulations on your little one! I had to laugh when I found out your were pregnant too! I'm now really curious to see if the wive's tale is true! Time will tell! Hope you're feeling a little less green today! :)
Grandma G says.
"Thanks for sharing. Love you much.
Hey L!
I just wanted to say Congrats and I'm sooo happy for you guys! It really is the best feeling to have a brand new little life growing inside you (once the nausea passes, anyway). :-)
Rachel (your cousin-in-law :-)
Oh! Little Kiwi--how cute you are!!! I have your pic in my school binder, and I'm showing it to all my coworkers like a proud Auntie!
What a beautiful child!!!!!
Love you guys!,
The M's from F
What a clear picture of your wee one. Prayers and blessings as your days are completed.
Jody
Wow, this is a great picture!! God is SO very good. :-)
~Marygrace
Post a Comment