Has anyone ever thought that the vibrating of a cell phone sounds a lot like a cow mooing? I know the purpose of having one's phone on vibrate is so that it won't be noticeable when it rings yet there is still a sound to it. The only way I can describe it is "moooooah." Here is a story to illustrate my point. I was shopping at a store with my sister and she was manning the cart with my purse while I was looking for something. All of a sudden she calls me over. "L come here and feel this...the carts vibrating and mooing!" I came over to the cart but not because of what she said, in fact I really wasn't paying all the much attention to what she said because I was hearing my phone. My sister was a little disgusted with me for not listening to her concern until she realized that, that vibrating and mooing was my cell phone. To this day we tease her about the mooing cart.
Now fast forward to the other morning as I'm laying in bed enjoying the chance to sleep in (JR is on spring break) when I heard the vibrating moo. I lay there pondering the sound as my alarm had already gone off and I didn't remember my phone being left on vibrate. I even rolled over and looked at my phone to see if it was vibrating. I thought I must be imagining it so I closed my eyes and a second later I hear the sound again. This time I stared at my phone. The realization slowly hit me. That mooing sound was actually the cow across the road mooing. Yes, it was a real cow I was hearing. I live in the country and you would think that was the first thing that would pop into my head when I heard a moo but no, the technology side of my brain is still a little stronger. Give me a few more years and I'm sure it will be flipped! I will admit I felt a little sheepish after the whole thing! :)
Jesus loves me!
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment