Saturday, March 20, 2010

What a Beautiful Day!

The last two days have been simply lovely. The sun has been shining and the temperature has gone up (at least during the day.) Yesterday it was in the 60's and I think we made it to 70 today! Of course I did hear it's suppose to rain the next two days but I've been enjoying this sun! Here's some pictures from the last two days.

Here's a project that I started working on. I've had JB weed-eat the ditch across the road from our house. This is before...
JB hasn't gotten all of it done but he got a good start. Yesterday Grandma A and I dig up poppies from her garden and transplanted them to the ditch.
I then spent the rest of the afternoon raking up the rest of the debris and cleaning up the lower part of the ditch. JB is still going to weed-eat at least to the sign. I'm planning on planting more poppies, as well as, sunflowers. It will look so pretty this summer!


The beautiful sunset we saw over the lake last evening.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL! It looks sorta romantic too =)

The Beauty of the Lord said...

The poppies and sunflowers are going to be gorgeous right there! How fun it will be for everyone; you and the people who drive past!
XOXO

Anonymous said...

"Spring has sprung! Everything looks so lovely. Good indication you are feelin much better and that is Good. Love Grandma G.

Sweet Home Livin' said...

I sure am feeling better!