Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Liesel at One Week

Liesel is now one week old! We went for her 1st doctor's visit and she now weighs 6lbs 12oz. I was a little worried that she wasn't eating enought but her weight proves me wrong!

Here's a little video of her in action. It's not the best as it was taken on my camera but I thought you would enjoy it anyways!

Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Digital greeting made with Smilebox

4 comments:

Charming Simplicity said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! She is such a doll!!! Go ahead, be one of those parents who posts 20 minute videos of your baby on you tube--this Aunty won't mind one bit. :)

Hint of Grace said...

She is very sweet! Thanks for sharing!

Gumbo Lily said...

I had hoped to find a tiny update on lil Liesel and lucky me, there it was! What sweet baby noises and she was so wide awake. Thanks for sharing this moment with us -- she's a sweetie pie.

Jody

Anonymous said...

Dear Ridiculous Parents,
I don't know which I enjoyed more....your two voices, or your little girl!!!
Enjoying everything you post!
-Kristi