Well, we're at 37 1/2 weeks and still going strong. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and she said everything looked good not to mention the baby dropped and I'm already 2 cm dilated. So what does that mean? Well, it means we just continue to wait. Baby could decide to come at anytime or hold out for another few weeks. I think the doctor is thinking this little girl may come a little early but we'll just have to wait and see! (I guess that means I should pack my hospital bag! :) I'll keep you posted of any change! Meanwhile I'm working to finish up the crib dust ruffle and wash all the new clothes our little one received.
1 comment:
don't forget slippers. I was so glad to have them. They also don't care if you bring baby clothes. I wanted to dress Evan up as soon as I could :)
Post a Comment