Saturday, August 7, 2010

Pictures of the Baby's Room

Here are some pictures of the completed quilt on the crib.








Here you can kindof see the dust ruffle that I finished today. It's yellow gingham.




This is my great-grandma's quilt that I copied the baby quilt from.


Here are the curtains that my mother-in-law worked on. This pictures was taken before I put all the shower gifts away and put the crib up.

I'm still putting the final touches on the baby's room so I'll post more pictures once I get it all put together! :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cherry room for your little princess. You did a great job and you will enjoy it also. Grandma G.

Plain Ol' Vanilla said...

It won't be long till little Kiwi Girl gets to enjoy the fruit of your labors! It's all so pretty!

Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful...so sunshiney!

Gumbo Lily said...

Beautiful nursery. I love the yellow sunshine-i-ness of it.

Jody