It was funny but as I was sitting paying my bills, I kept wondering why I was hearing so much clatter from the dryer!? What in the world did I put in there that would make so much noise? And then it dawned on me...baby snaps from onesies!
I recall mom mentioning way back when, how snaps did a number to the inside of her dryer. Hmm I'm going to have to remember that and do a better job of snapping the snaps before I put baby's clothes in the dryer. Strange how different sounds bring back memories!
Okay back to Monday chores! :)
I recall mom mentioning way back when, how snaps did a number to the inside of her dryer. Hmm I'm going to have to remember that and do a better job of snapping the snaps before I put baby's clothes in the dryer. Strange how different sounds bring back memories!
Okay back to Monday chores! :)

2 comments:
Just toss some baby blankets in with the sleepers and onesies and that should help 'cushion' the blow the inside of the dryer.
Love,
Mom
I love all the pink!!!!!
Post a Comment