
Liesel Mae was born August 17th at 2:19pm. She weighed 6lbs. 5.8oz and was 19 inches long. (I'll post more of a narrative later but for now you can enjoy the pictures of our little bundle of joy.)

Day 2-August 18th
Day 3-August 19th
Day 4-August 20th
Day 5-August 21st
11 comments:
Thanks for the updates. She is adorable and I can't get enough of her. Love you all. Grandma G
You are blessed! I know you know that, but one cannot help but praise God when they see such a perfectly beautiful little life - what a miracle. Congradulations you two!
Lerrina
She is beautiful! love the name too. Glad to see pictures posted, I'm sure blogging gets put aside with a new baby in the house!
Thanks for sharing! Love looking at her. Love Grandma G.
She is no doubt the most beautiful baby girl in the whole wide world. She can't help it with such cute parents=) g.a.
She is just beautiful!
What a blessed little girl!
Love, Kristi
Thanks for the updates. Love all of them. Love Grandma G
So precious. Love Grandma G
sS
Thanks L for sharing her with all of us who can't see her in person. She is a living "doll" who brings "joy" into the lives of many. Bless you all. Love Grandma G
She is so precious! Hope Mommy is feeling fine. Anxious to hear Grandpa U. and C's response to her. Love, Grandma G.
Oh L, what a gift you have there in your arms. We are so thrilled for you and DH and all the aunties and uncles and grandparents. I love seeing the latest pictures. It's amazing how very quickly they change. God bless your days. God bless lil Liesel Mae. Jody
Post a Comment